The objective is to equip graduates for effective educational leadership, the design of educational research and assessments using high quality software and techniques, and to enhance social good concurrently with achieving organizational objectives.
The curriculum is designed to equip educators with skills in measurement and research methods, including the application of statistics and data analysis.
· Provide a varied, flexible, accessible and relevant programme of study which meets the needs of educators and administrators at various stages of their careers.
List of courses for MEd programme available from the OASIS office upon request.
· Develop educational leaders’ effectiveness in initiating changes at their institutions that result in improving the quality of learning and teaching that occurs there.
· Promote the development of a culture of teacher research and assessment.
· Promote learner-centered instruction and assessment.
· Promote the development of learning communities inclusive of the principals, vice-principals, deans, heads of department, teachers, students, parents, employers and benefactors.
Contact us: 1 - 868 - 645 - 4634
1 - 868 - 789 - 5143
... a community of scholars committed to positive social change